Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Mech is FIGHT

A Battletech fight club is in the works. We are looking at 10k point pick up games for now on the first sunday of the month at the Hobby Town on stage. The closing of Gamerzdepot really throws a wrench in things.

The only persistent thing from game to game will be win/loss records and perhaps kill streaks any one named pilot might be getting.

Stay tuned for further updates as they may come up. Feel free to comment below any thoughts and suggestions. Some people has suggestion playing at their home, and it's certainly something to consider.

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to get a game in at my house. I have a good table and can easily put the cats away. I also have a painted 10,000 bv force.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'd love to see them! Sorry we didn't get to talk much at the depot, the tourney and all had my attention pegged. Have a unit tag like those on the right of the blog that you'd like to use?

    Anyhow, we got a good thing going with Hobby Town right now, and Mark volunteered his place for the 3rd sunday of the month.

    Maybe we can setup a rotation or something. As far as I can tell most of us have a game room of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything going on This Sunday I expect that loads of people will have family stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine so, might want to run by Mark though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how is monday for you? The store is closed as far as I can tell this sunday.

    ReplyDelete