Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rules Discretion: Moving on Pavement

Despite having a great grasp on most of the rules, I still get them wrong some of the time, so always feel free to call me out on them.  Regardless, I tend to check these things out at the end of the game to make sure they are being executed right.  And guess what I found on moving on pavement:


Ground Vehicles: Ground vehicles moving on pavement may receive a movement bonus of 1 MP, regardless of whether the vehicle uses cruising or fl anking movement. To gain the extra MP, the unit must begin its turn on a paved hex and continue to travel on pavement for the entire Movement Phase. 


The operative here is VEHICLES and cruising or flanking movement.  Neither of which happens to mechs. So kudos to Ernie for making mention of it.  I'm not sure how I remembered that detail incorrectly.  Atleast we were consistent on that game.  That's what matters most.
I owe you a coke man.

No comments:

Post a Comment